Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MORE UPDATES ON CHAPTER 2

Heidi K.

Today I went with my production designer (Heidi Koleto) to the location in gardena, where we are filming. We found out a lot of good things to do as far as visual story telling. Now this will no longer be a student film.


CHAMP

Champ is going to be my editor for this project. I will be helping, but for the most part hes going to do some great stuff. Ive seen a few things that he is capable of and its the SHIT. so expect something crazy for this project. I now have about a $1000-$2000 or more production being done for free. Gets my balls so wet.


Also today... we have a new president, we sat and watched it in class.
Not as good as his acceptance speech, but still got inspired. plus yo-yo ma killed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment